Well, actually, it's pretty simple:
- Fill out an application and
- Write a check that covers your dues.
And it's complicated:
- Your application will be discussed and voted on at the next business meeting
- The amount of your check will depend on the month you join in the year AND whether or not you are a former SLP member.
Once you're accepted, then:
- We give you an induction (a big word for celebrating you joining our club) and
- Give you an orientation (we don't want to confuse you, but there is a whole lot to learn and become involved in)